Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The autobiography of a mountain man

I am one of the most exceptional human beings on the earth.I am the largest among all the other people.I am 12 feet 11 inches tall and more than three
feet wide.I have a gigantic body which can be easily termed as a non-mountain.I voraciously eat like a hippopotamus in water, stomp on land like an elephant and roar like a lion in the jungle.For my physical appearance unbelievable and absolutely unimaginable, I am regarded as the largest human being on earth and my shape requires no description.
I was a normal newborn baby with a normal size,I learned to walk with the passage of time.I had very rapid growth and eventually turned out to be huge and bulky.
Just because i am the largest man on the earth,people tease me a lot.When i go out, people say,"Here comes the giant,run away or you will be squashed".Sometimes they say,"When you walk, the earth trembles".I get very hurt and become upset by these passing comments as i am very simple and rustic.Sometimes i feel like dying but i have to take up this as a challenge and struggle for survival.Usually common men's houses are 11 feet high,but my house is over 15 , which is very uncommon.I have hazards entering others houses through their doors and so can't visit others.I am to live at home most of the time.Clothes,furniture,shoes and other articles necessary for me are made especially.My parents also had to build a new and large house for me.I am incapable of working properly and have lots of physical disabilities.
I am pleased to tell you that there are also advantages of being the largest man on earth but they are very few.how ever there are some very good ones.I am also able to reach things that others can not.i am very popular throughout the world.People come to measure my height and include my name in record book.they also tiff me and this is my only income source.
moreover i have got good friend in my three feet high neighvour who is also of abnormal size.when we move toghether, people comment,"look! gulliver and a lilliputian are going to meet Jonathan Swift".
i wish i were normal because i do not like to earn money without working.I want to do thing that normal people do.As my growth is a gift from God, i do not worry about my problems but i wish to be normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment